Booster Box + Fat Pack COMBO! Shadows Over Innistrad - SOI MTG Magic the Gathering …
- Innistrad is a world beset by terrible evils on all sides and betrayed by the hope it held most dear. Avacyn has finally returned, but what new evils have come with her??
- Madness is plaguing the inhabitants. Terror falls from the skies on broken wings and nameless horrors lurk in the shadows.
- Odd things are afoot: the forces that had protected the humans have been twisted into something dark and strange. The planeswalkers of the Gatewatch investigate its dark mysteries. Meanwhile, Sorin is in search of the whereabouts of Nahiri.
- This listing is for a combo bundle that includes: 1 new sealed 36-pack booster box, 1 new sealed fat pack! Each fat pack contains 9 boosters packs, an 80-card land pack, and more!
- Release Date: April 08, 2016
Details: Shadows over Innistrad is the 70th Magic expansion, and the first in the Shadows over Innistrad block. Release Date: April 8, 2016, it is a large expansion. The expansion symbol of the set is an upside down reflection of Avacyn's symbol. The set features the same tribal components as the Innistrad block with the five main tribes each being split over an allied color pair. Spirits primarily in white and blue, Zombies in blue and black, Vampires in black and red, Werewolves in red and green, and Humans primarily in green and white. New abilities include Delirium. Delirium is a new ability word that highlights cards that get better if you have four or more card types represented in your graveyard. Investigate is a new keyword action found in Shadows over Innistrad. It's pretty straightforward. To investigate, you put a Clue token onto the battlefield. A Clue is a new artifact type. Clues are colorless artifacts. Also the Madness ability returns. A creature with Skulk can't be blocked by any creature with greater power. Introducing Farbog Revenant. The SOI Shadows Over Innistrad master-set contains 297 cards (basic lands, commons, uncommons, rares, mythic rares), including randomly inserted premium foil versions of all cards in the set. This is ~25 cards more than other recent large expansions because Shadows over Innistrad also sees the return of double-faced cards which have a card frame printed on each side. (Two checklist cards may be used to prevent decks from becoming marked by containing them). The checklist cards replace the basic land in some boosters.